Pages

“The style is the MAN himself”



The style is the MAN himself
                                                         George-Louis Leclerc de Buffon


So IT's not the labels, high fashion or conventional way of dressing. It's YOU. Not stripes, not coats or ties. 
That's all I wanted to say. To all MEN. This blog will be about your fashion, which means about YOU. In the streets. Waiting for a bus. Or driving one. It's not what you wear, it's how you wear it. Just look at this as a Girl's look on Men's fashion. Because view is always the best from the top, which in my case is the one from the high heels. I hope you will all enjoy my posts and the attention I give you. Because I like You. And your Tuxedos. It's all I can say. And it's all it needs to be said.  
See you on the streets!
Eto tako!
                                                Kisses, A.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...